Wed, Sep 11|
The Venue at Thirsty's
What to Know if the Diagnosis is Alzheimer's or Dementia
Dementia vs. Alzheimer's...What's the Difference? To reserve your spot, call 800.426.1673! Sessions at 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Time & Location
Sep 11, 2019, 10:00 AM
The Venue at Thirsty's, 2704 Vine St, Hays, KS 67601, USA
About The Event
At this event you will learn:
- What is Dementia and how do you know if you or your loved one has Dementia
- Diagnosis of Dementia, the stages, and early signs
- Caregiver tips you need to know to ease the stress of caregiving
- How to choose your decision makers
- Community resources and professionals to contact for help
- What financial and legal concerns should be addressed today
- How Dementia care can drain your savings and what to do about it
- What government benefits are available to pay for your care
- Medicaid eligibility rules
- Action steps to take sooner rather than later
Your spouse, family members or a guest is welcome to join you. There is absolutely no cost or obligation to you.
Call 800.426.1673 to reserve your spot.