Training for Dementia Caregivers
Time & Location
About The Event
· Education includes:
* Hands-on ways to assist with routine daily care tasks.
* Education with visual imaging regarding the science behind the disease to create a deeper understanding to what is happening in the brain.
* General education on daily routine recommendations to ease caregiver burnout.
* This workshop emphasizes the value of matching helping behaviors to the person’s needs and retained abilities to promote a sense of control and self-direction.
* Learners will also develop new skills to recognize and intervene effectively when behavior challenges occur.
· Register today for $40. FREE for CELP clients, Clinkscales will cover $20 of the cost for others. $20 cash will be required at time of training.
*Location has been donated along with caregivers to assist our respite folks if the need arises. They are on staff and in the building.