Tue, Aug 27|
The Venue at Thirsty's
Planning for the Second Half of Life
Attention All Baby Boomers! To reserve your spot, call 800.426.1673! Sessions at 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Time & Location
Aug 27, 2019, 10:00 AM
The Venue at Thirsty's, 2704 Vine St, Hays, KS 67601, USA
About The Event
At this meeting for Baby Boomers and the ones they care about... Here is some of what you will discover:
- The 5 most common mistakes Baby Boomers make (when planning for the second half of life) and how to avoid them.
- How to avoid having your life savings or retirement plans wiped out by the cost of care as you get older.
- Uncover the secret source of paying for long term care costs that may lie hidden in your retirement plan.
- What every Baby Boomer ought to know about the differences between Traditional Estate Planning and Longevity Estate Planning.
- How to care for yourself and your spouse and how to maximize the assets you leave your kids... plus how to protect their inheritance from less than trustworthy spouses or creditors.
- If you have an aging parent, as part of the Sandwich Generation, how YOU can avoid caregiver burnout and financial devastation.
Call 800.426.1673 to reserve your spot.