Wed, Feb 26 | Smith Center Fire Station
Paying For Long-Term Care
“How to Plan for Long-Term Care…Without Selling Your Home or Your Farm or Leaving Your Family Without a Dime”. To reserve your seat, call 800.905.1042! Sessions at 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Attendance is free!
Call Number Listed to Register!
Time & Location
Feb 26, 2020, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Smith Center Fire Station, 216 S Washington St, Smith Center, KS 66967, USA
About The Event
At This Meeting, You Will Discover:
- How to avoid having your life savings wiped out by a nursing home spend down.
- How the new law restricts protetction of assets and the steps you should take now to protect your loved ones.
- The asset protection language that most people don't have in their power of attorney documents, which can help protect their life's savings.
- Veteran's benefits that most people know nothing about.
- How Medicaid works and the steps you need to take now to protect your family under the new rules.
- Choosing the right senior care facility.
- Senior Care options for independence; planning for today and the future.
Call 800.905.1042 to reserve your seat. Attendance is free. Receive a complimentary copy of "The Consumer's Guide to Medicaid Planning and Division of Assets."