Thu, Dec 01|
If the Diagnosis is Dementia: In-Person Event
Join Clinkscales' attorney Randy Clinkscales for this FREE in-person workshop, 'Doing Dementia Differently'. Don't allow Alzheimer's or Dementia to devastate your family and finances!
Time & Location
Dec 01, 2022, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Hays, 1205 Main St, Hays, KS 67601, USA
About The Event
Please join us IN-PERSON on Thursday December 1st at the Hays public library from 2-3 pm for essential information including the following:
Alzheimer's disease is the sixth-leading cause of death in the U.S.
Don't allow Alzheimer's or Dementia to devastate your family and finances:
- How to avoid dementia care depleting your savings
- Caregiver tips you need to know to ease the stress of caregiving
- Community resources and professionals to contact for help
- Government benefits that might pay for specialized care
- What financial and legal concerns should be addressed today
We would love to see you at our new office 1407 Main Street, Suite A, right down the block from the library following the seminar. We will have beverages and light refreshments and staff will be available to answer any questions you may have! Please RSVP to save your spot today.