Wed, Apr 17|
Huck Boyd Center
How to Save the Farm Workshop in Phillipsburg 2pm Session
Clinkscales Elder Law Practice presents this FREE informative upcoming online event!
Time & Location
Apr 17, 2024, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Huck Boyd Center, 860 Park St, Phillipsburg, KS 67661, USA
About The Event
This in-person workshop will be hosted at the Phillipsburg Huck Boyd Center with two sessions available hosted at 2pm-3pm. Free to attend, RSVP required.
Please join Clinkscales Elder Law Practice as we discuss:
- How and when to transition the farm to family members or employees
- Tax information including estate, gift, and GST tax rates and exemptions
- How to protect your spouse and family
- Health information and how to choose decision makers
- Tools that will help you achieve your succession planning goals