Wed, Feb 24 | Live, online workshop via Zoom
How to be a Trustee Without Losing Your Hair
Join Clinkscales' attorney Adam Dees as he presents this live, online workshop entitled 'How to be a Trustee Without Losing Your Hair (or starting a family fight)'. This FREE exclusive event will give you tips and tricks on how to be prepared for your future.
Registration for this event has been closed. Please stay tuned for future events from Clinkscales!
Time & Location
Feb 24, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Live, online workshop via Zoom
About The Event
You'll discover tools to make your life easier!
Here is some of what we'll cover:
- How to maintain family relationships and be transparent
- The number one best way to protect your family from dishonest creditors and limit or eliminate taxes and estate recovery
- The most important simple and legal ways to transfer resources
This is for you if you are:
- A trustee, executor or power of attorney now or in the future
- Worried about taxes on your family or preserving a legacy
- Concerned about estate recovering and long-term care costs
- Have a family business or farm