Tue, Sep 15 | Online Webinar via Zoom
First Responders Webinar
Join Clinkscales' attorneys Adam Dees & Jenny Walters for this FREE informational session 'Get Your Ducks in a Row: 7 Things Savvy First Responders Need to Know about Estate Planning' geared towards helping all First Responders prepare for their futures.
Registration for this event has been closed. Please stay tuned for future events from Clinkscales!
Time & Location
Sep 15, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Online Webinar via Zoom
About The Event
Please join Clinkscales Elder Law Practice as we discuss:
- How First Responders can protect themselves and their families with foundational documents such as Power of Attorneys, wills and trusts
- How to create a written legal plan for who will take care of children
- What to do in case of long-term incapacitation
- What to do in the face of an emergency
- Benefits of having a children's safeguard plan
- Guide to choosing gaurdians
- Protecting assets from the cost of long-term care