top of page
Tue, Feb 11|
The Front Door-Great Bend Water Office
Don't Allow Alzheimer's or Dementia To Devastate Your Family and Finances! Seminar
Dementia vs. Alzheimer's...What's the Difference? To reserve your seat, call 800.429.9159! Sessions at 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Free admission!
Call Number Listed to Register!See other events
Time & Location
Feb 11, 2020, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
The Front Door-Great Bend Water Office, 1615 10th St, Great Bend, KS 67530, USA
About The Event
Attend this Powerful Seminar and Learn:
- What is Dementia and recognize its warning signs.
- Community resources, professionals, and caregiver tips you need to know to contact for help.
- Answers to top questions about legal, tax, financial, and care concerns.
- How Dementia can Devastate your savings.
- Medicaid eligibility rules and government benefits that are available to pay for your care.
- Action steps you need to take sooner rather than later in case you or your loved one may have Dementia!
There is absolutely no cost or obligation to you. Guests are welcome.
Call 800.429.9159 to reserve your seat for either the 10:00 a.m. or 3:00 p.m. session.
bottom of page