Wed, Nov 28|
Lunch with Randy for Healthcare Professionals
How About Lunch?
Time & Location
Nov 28, 2018, 8:30 AM – 8:35 AM
About The Event
Our schedule is as follows:
November 6, 2018: Paying for Care – How to Prepare Your Patients, and Yourself, to Pay for Care
November 13, 2018: Medicaid: Changes, Changes Everywhere
November 20, 2018: Medicaid’s Snap Shot, Division of Assets and Spend Down – What You Need to Know
November 27, 2018: VA Pension – Everything has Changed
Why is this important to you?
1. Many times I have healthcare professionals contact me at “the last minute”. Their patient/resident has run out of money and they discover that something has happened that is going to disqualify that patient. There are things that can be done to prevent that from happening. You will learn how.
2. The practicalities of filing a Medicaid application continue to evolve. No office deals with Medicaid agencies more than ours. You will get insight on how to avoid traps. Do you really want to get stuck with a $20,000 bill, just because of some mistake in the Medicaid application?
3. You can also learn how to help your clients not go on Medicaid. Many times there are other alternatives. We will discuss those alternatives.
4. VA pension is a much overlooked benefit, but the rules have changed. Now penalties can be imposed, but the benefits can be great.
5. How many times have you had residents decide to cancel life insurance because they cannot afford to pay the premium anymore? They have been paying on those policies for years. We are going to show you a way to convert those policies into cash that can be used for any type of long term care.