- Preparing wills, trusts, advance medical directives, living wills and durable powers of attorney
- Preparing HIPAA medical information releases
- Preparing for the transition of wealth after death, minimizing the impact of estate taxes and protecting estates from creditors and the creditors of the deceased’s children
- Avoiding expenses that deplete the value of the estate passed on to heirs
- Insuring that property goes to the right heirs and inheritances are protected in the event that heirs get divorced
- Developing traditional and charitable gifting strategies
- Planning for life insurance payments, including irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Planning for marital deductions and exclusions
- Establish a plan not just focused on dying, but focused on living – and living independently.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, please call us: (785) 625-8040 or (877) 325-8040.